Monday, September 7, 2009

We've Sprung A Leak!


Well, the other day the inevitable occurred. Like The Blueprint 3, Only Built For Cuban Linx 2, and pretty much every album since the new millennium began, Kid Cudi's debut album "Man On The Moon: The End of Day" has leaked. Now I ain't saying we got it.. But it seems Cudi himself didn't wasn't too perturbed about it, posting on his Twitter that he was happy that it leaked on a full moon.. I'm sure he's comforted by the fact that plenty of people will still cop the official release + DVD.

More importantly to me, however, is the fact that I was the only person I know not completely sold on Cudi just off mixtapes. But after a few listens I feel like this is damn near as good as it gets for an album period, let alone a debut. The features are kept to a minimum, the beats are fresh and enticing and I gotta say, Cudi does his damn thing. Now, as I breathe a sigh of relief, I can finally call myself a Cudi fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment